[Pangloss] Pangloss 0.06 released

Steve Purkis spurkis at quiup.com
Thu Jun 3 16:58:50 BST 2004

Hi all,

All of the bugs that I know about have now been fixed; I was just
waiting on a release of Pipeline 3.10 with some patches I'd submitted
before making this release.  I'm uploading Pipeline 0.06 to CPAN as I
write this.  Change log:

v0.06
     +   updated to work with Pipeline 3.10, fixes bug:
         http://email-lists.org/pipermail/pangloss/2004-May/000155.html
     +   now encodes uri strings as necessary, fixes bug:
         http://email-lists.org/pipermail/pangloss/2004-March/000153.html
     +   *small* optimization to Pangloss::Search
     +   now prefers SQLite to test against, if availble
     +   fixed test framework generation bug when using memory stores
     +   supressed some warnings
     +   moved 'use 5.008;' from Build.PL to Pangloss.pm [reported by
         anonymous, RT #4045]
     +   minor fixes to YAML IO layer

Cheers,
-Steve