[Pangloss] [BUG] Pixie reconnect failure after db timeout

Steve Purkis spurkis at mkdoc.com
Tue Sep 30 19:34:38 BST 2003

Hi all,

FYI: There's a bug in Pixie that affects Pangloss - whenever the web
server sits idle for too long Pixie's database connections time out and
there are problems reconnecting.  I've sent a patch to the module
authors, so the problem should go away in the next release of Pixie.
If the bug is affecting you, apply this patch and re-install Pixie:

	http://staging.quiup.com/perl/Pixie-2.06-reconnect-bug.patch

I've patched the quiup staging server, so there shouldn't be any more
'internal server error' messages.

-Steve