[Pangloss] status update 11-07-2003

Steve Purkis spurkis at quiup.com
Fri Jul 11 20:53:26 BST 2003

Hi all,

After a week's break development continues as normal.  This week sees
many improvements to the search page.  It's still not complete, but
it's getting much closer.

Major changes include:
  o	The 'filters' you select in the left-hand navigation are
	now highlighted.
  o	Search results are organized by category/language/name
  o	Fixed a bug where proofreaders couldn't update the status
	of a translation.

And now that the editors are more-or-less stable I've switched on
persistency for the data on the staging server (it wasn't on before,
for ease of rolling out new versions).

Snapshot available at:

	http://staging.quiup.com/perl/Pangloss-2003-07-11.tar.gz

And for those interested, I'm scheduled to to a talk on Pangloss at
next week's London.pm tech meet.  Details are available on the website:

	http://london.pm.org/meetings/

Regards,
-Steve