[Pangloss] status update 20-08-2003

Steve Purkis spurkis at mkdoc.com
Wed Aug 20 19:29:17 BST 2003

Hi all,

This update has been a long time coming, but that's not to say that no
work has been done... :)

	http://staging.quiup.com/perl/Pangloss-2003-08-20.tar.gz

The search interface is nearly complete.  Checkboxes have been
introduced to make selecting search criteria much more obvious, the
Pager now works, a sample set of terms from Dan have been included on
the staging server, and a lot of little bugs have been sorted out.

A bare-bones off-line admin interface has been written.  You can now
create users, list collections, and upload terms with the Pangloss
shell found in 'bin/pg_admin'.

More recently I've been doing load-tests and have incorporated Dan's
sample terms into the test suite.

I'm off for a long weekend tomorrow, and will be back in next Tuesday.

See you all then,
-Steve