[MKSearch-dev] (Fwd) [ j-spider-Bugs-1064005 ] Query part is trimmed from URL

Adam Moran adam at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 13:12:39 GMT 2007

Thanks Phil,

We´ve been ticking over here doing odd bits of mkdoc code and
templating, but on a rolling program -- i think that´s about to change.

Phil Shaw wrote:

> Just a reminder to myself, or anyone else who resumes the project; a
> JSpider configuration issue answered below.
>
> Phil
>

>> Bugs item #1064005, was opened at 2004-11-10 10:25

To resume the project is the open source catch 22 -- you need both a
sales person and a coder, or at least both these attributes.

May be we just need a better web site :-/

-- Adam