[MKSearch-dev] Sample database storage configuration and scripts

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Tue Jan 10 16:52:56 GMT 2006

Chris,

I have created a sample JSpider configuration for the test site that
uses database storage with PostgreSQL. It's quite easy to adapt to
work with MySQL, see the draft instructions here:

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/howto/database-storage-configuration/

Run the indexer using one of the new scripts I have added, e.g.

$mk_home/bin/java-jspider-mysql.sh
http://test.mksearch.mkdoc.org/meta/scheme/index.html rdfstoredb

When complete, log in to the database. A query like this will show
the stored literals:

select * from literals;

I'm going to test servlet/query configuration with database storage
next... fingers crossed.

Best regards,

Phil

--
MKSearch (beta)

http://www.mksearch.mkdoc.org/

Free, open source metadata search engine with RDF storage and query.