[MKSearch-dev] Week 14 round up

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Fri Jan 14 18:14:03 GMT 2005

I have completed all the alpha work I plan to do on back end data
acquisition and will start on the servlet front end next week. I've
moved my local copy of the Subversion repository to a new partition
to see if it can be shared between Windows, Cygwin and GNU/Linux...

Best regards,

Phil

Thursday
--------
Minor modifications to Ant build to soft code paths and added a
separate target for test class compilation so that standard tests
don't have to be run before coverage tests. Created test classes and
mock object for the MetaRDFStoreWriter class with various
modifications to existing classes.

Friday
------
Made the bNode index in AbstractRDFContentHandler static to generate
unique identifiers for a given invocation of the JVM. Re-factored
MKDoc plugin classes to complete testing of the MetaRDFStorePlugin
class, with modification of other test classes where necessary.
Initial commit of MKSearch and Sesame JavaDoc to the repository, plus
Sun compiled versions of the library and project JAR files.