[MKSearch-dev] Compiling on linux (was:Week 2 round up)

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Wed Oct 27 11:58:33 BST 2004

On 25 Oct 2004, at 9:45, Bruno Postle wrote:

> It's possible to set the executable bit in subversion, I think it is
> as simple as doing this on a unix machine:
>
>   chmod +x myfile.sh
>   svn ci myfile.sh

Bruno,

I have just tried this with Cygwin and checked in two new scripts:

  $mk_home/bin/compile-jtidy.sh
  $mk_home/bin/jar-jtidy.sh

The jar script calls the compile script. You'll have to update with
the source at $mk_home/lib-src/jtidy too.

Could you check this when you have a moment to make sure it executes
please? Thanks.

Phil