[MKSearch-dev] Project plan

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 14:13:12 BST 2004

Hi

On Mon 11-Oct-2004 at 07:04:25PM +0100, Phil Shaw wrote:

> But I have just found Sesame at http://www.openrdf.org/, which
> looks a lot more promising. Didn't have time to look at it in
> greater detail than to discover it is GPL :-)

Yes, this would be very suitable I think.

> I uploaded my research to subversion, but it doesn't have the
> right content type on the Web interface.
>
> https://svn.mkdoc.com/mksearch/doc/licence/index.htm

I have changed this by doing this:

  $ svn ps svn:mime-type 'text/html' ./doc/licence/index.htm
  $ svn ci

You you want me to set the mime type on anything else? There are
some notes on how to do this here:

  http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/Subversion#Setting_properties

I don't know if the Windows GUI you are using can be used to set
mime types.

> I'd appreciate any feedback so far. I'll be back on MKSearch again
> on Wednesday.

Looks good so far :-)