[MKSearch-dev] Project plan

Phil Shaw phil at codestyle.org
Wed Oct 6 15:31:26 BST 2004

Hello, who else is on this list?

There's a project plan in section B2.2, Annex A of the research
proposal that starts from January 2004. It looks like it was done in
Microsoft Project. If so, it would have an .mpp extension.

Could you see if you can find this plan and bring the time scale up
to date so I know what deliverables are due when please? It should
show the task allocations too -- who is doing what, for how long.

If you can open the plan in Project, you should be able to export it
to Excel, possibly as a pivot table. Even an HTML or GIF export would
be okay.

Do you have an FTP area we can use for this work?

Thanks.

Phil
--
<URL:http://www.codestyle.org/>