[MKSearch-dev] Week 7 round up

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Fri Nov 26 18:02:15 GMT 2004

Good to meet-up again this week. The trip up to Sheffield cut-short
my development time this week, but I got a lot of reading done on the
train! Just a few notes on my work today.

Best regards,

Phil

Friday
------

Wrote a JTidyFileWriterPlugin based on the standard JSpider
DiskwriterPlugin, which copies all HTML documents to a mirror copy on
the local file system. This version passes everything through JTidy.
Created a new jtidy configuration set and disabled the standard
default configuration to permit unit testing on a blank canvas.

Added a JSpider home property to the Ant build script and local
property set, which is the same as the MKSearch home directory.

Found and reported a couple of JSpider bugs that originate from the
DiskwriterPlugin, should be able to isolate these and make
corrections as the JUnit test suite develops.

Checked in a workaround version of StatusBasedFileWriterPlugin that
was left over from last week. Removed the JSpider output directory
from Subversion to prevent problems with independent deletion.