[MKSearch-dev] JTidy problem solved

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Tue Nov 16 14:58:50 GMT 2004

On 16 Nov 2004, at 13:39, Bruno Postle wrote:

> All the tests run ok.  Though I have a html file that breaks jtidy:
> I've added it to 'test/html/breaks-jtidy.html'.

Bruno,

The problem is the same 9866 bug. In this case, the invalid style
element is processed through the moveToHead method, which also has
private visibility.

I have created a minimal test case, could you check your current
version fails on this before I commit the correction please:

	$mk_home/test/html/invalid-Style.html

If so, I'll delete your initial test file.

Keep 'em coming ;-)

Phil