[MKSearch-dev] Week 11 round up

Phil Shaw phil at mkdoc.com
Fri Dec 24 09:42:20 GMT 2004

Just a summary for my own notes, I'm sure you're all of scoffing
mince pies, etc. Merry Christmas.

Phil

Wednesday
---------
Corrected some minor problems with the JSpider configurations.
Created a set of test documents for Dublin Core elements in XHTML
without scheme attributes. Created a Schema interface and concrete
implementation of DublinCoreElements to expand metadata encoded
values to URI references and a new AbstractRDFContentHandler to
provide a fundamental expand method. Upgraded the MetaContentHandler
to the new scheme with unit tests to cover all new features.

Thursday
--------
Created a set of test documents for Dublin Core scheme attribute in
XHTML to cover all permutations. Created a new DublinCoreTerms Schema
implementation to expand predicate and scheme encoded metadata and a
number of unit tests to check all cases.