[MKDoc-users] Unable to access MKDOC CVS repository or website

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sat Apr 30 17:05:35 BST 2005

Quoting Bruno Postle <bruno at mkdoc.com>:

> On Sat 30-Apr-2005 at 12:02 +0100, Alan Dawson wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to grab the latest CVS 1.6 stable of MkDOC, but am
> > having problems connecting.
>
> It works for me.

It does for me too from other places on the 'ol intraweb, but not from
84.45.48.127.  I can ping cvs.mkdoc.com

I can connect to other CVS repositories without any problems.  Is it my
provider, yours or something in the middle ?

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily