[MKDoc-users] What is the best way of including forms in the website?

Chris Croome chris@mkdoc.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:12:48 +0100

Hi

On Fri 14-Jun-2002 at 10:59:09 +0100, Donald Blackstock wrote:

> Currently the site says phone us and we will send you a form for
> volunteering/direct debit mandate/donations.  I guess either an online
> form or a downloadable form would suit.
>
> What can you suggest?

Either a .pdf and/or .doc form (using a File Attachment) that people can
download, print, fill in and send (.pdf can be set up with user
completable form fields) or if you want people to be able to send
contributions using their credit cards online then set up something with
a third party, for example http://paypal.com/ or http://store.yahoo.com/

Chris Croome                                         <chris@mkdoc.com>
MKDoc                                                http://mkdoc.com/