[MKDoc-users] Problems with Booth Centre site

Chris Croome chris@mkdoc.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:05:02 +0100

Hi

On Tue 28-May-2002 at 08:22:01PM +0100, Donald Blackstock wrote:

> There seems to be a problem on our site.  The "how was it?" pages,
> child documents of Advice, Drop-in, Activities etc. are not working.
> It loads the side bar and top bar but you can't see any of the
> content.  It's like this on the editor and on the normal site.

I have checked the pages linked to from here:

  http://www.boothcentre.org.uk/search.html?q=How+was+it

And they all seem OK to me in Mozilla. I have also checked their
validity using this:

  http://validator.w3.org/

and they are all valid. Perhaps it's a problem with your web browser --
which one are you using?

This pages doesn't have any content, the others do:

  http://www.boothcentre.org.uk/work/help-to-move-on/supportive-volunteering/how-was-it/

[perhaps this URL is a bit too long, it might be better as this:

  http://www.boothcentre.org.uk/work/help/volunteering/feedback/

you can edit this on the Properties page using the UR Name field.]

Chris Croome                                         <chris@mkdoc.com>
MKDoc                                                http://mkdoc.com/