[MKDoc-users] Hyperlinks

Chris Croome chris@mkdoc.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:57:21 +0100

Hi Donald

Another good question for the FAQ :-)

On Mon 29-Apr-2002 at 09:10:25 -0700, Donald Blackstock wrote:

> I am having bother creating href links within the html component.  It
> is for a single word, the name of an external organisation, to link to
> their site.  I keep typing it in and then, when I go to look at the
> result the tags have been removed.  What is going on?

Hyperlinks cannot be added via HTML Components, this is intentional, it
allows MKDoc to track all links in a page for the metadata of the page
and things like that.

To make the word into a hyperlink you need to add a Link Component and
use the word you want linked for the Title, you can also add an optional
description if you want.

This will make every occurance of the word in the document a hyperlink.

Chris Croome                                         <chris@mkdoc.com>
MKDoc                                                http://mkdoc.com/