[MKDoc-modules] List for CVS commit messages

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Fri Oct 15 16:11:29 BST 2004

> Eventually it might be good to setup a CVS commit mailing-list
> using something like activitymail.  I've found that to be very
> useful for tracking activity on a project.

I've revived the old mkdoc-commit email list:

If you subscribe, this should send a notification every time a
change is committed to MKDoc or a related module, currently the
monitored modules are:

  mkd                   - MKDoc CMS application
  MKDoc-Core            - MKDoc web application framework
  MKDoc-Auth            - Authentication framework for MKDoc::Core
  MKDoc-Authz           - Authorization framework for MKDoc::Core
  MKDoc-ECommerce       - Ecommerce plugin for MKDoc::Core
  MKDoc-Forum           - Discussion board plugin for MKDoc::Core
  MKDoc-TinyURI         - Unfinished example MKDoc::Core plugin

  MKDoc-Apache_Cache    - Extra speed for Apache::Registry scripts
  MKDoc_Control_List    - Express complex rules with control lists
  MKDoc-SQL             - A database abstraction layer
  MKDoc-Text-Structured - Another Text to HTML module
  MKDoc-XML             - XML parsing/writing and manipulation

  Petal                 - TAL XML templates for Perl
  Petal-Mail            - Format text e-mail using Petal
  Petal-Parser-HTB      - HTML::TreeBuilder backend for Petal
  Petal-Parser-XP       - XML::Parser backend for Petal
  I18NFool              - localisation for Petal

  mkd-import            - Data import framework for MKDoc
  mksearch              - RDF indexing and RESTful search via RSS
  pangloss-templates    - A multilingual web-based glossary

You can also optionally subscribe to a daily digest.

--
Bruno