[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc 2.00 Released

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Tue Mar 2 17:45:07 GMT 2004

Hi List,

I have extracted the essence of MKDoc, refactorized it into a beautiful
generic framework, and released it on CPAN.

This is just the framework, not the full MKDoc thing.

The following modules will follow at some point in the future... in
order:

* MKDoc::Authenticate
* MKDoc::Authorize
* MKDoc::Forums
* MKDoc::CMS

But first I will need to cable our existing commercial software back
onto the new OSS framework. Since it's not that different it doesn't
seem impossible but it needs doing before I modularize / OSS anything
else - otherwise we might just end up with an ugly mess which doesn't
work.

Any testing / comments appreciated.

NB: The version number starts at 2.00 since our existing MKDoc
repository is currently at 1.26.23.

Building a better web - http://www.mkdoc.com/