[MKDoc-modules] MKDoc::Text::Structured 0.2 released

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Sat Feb 28 17:07:11 GMT 2004

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 04:41:56PM +0000, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Seems I'm getting a grip at text formatting :)
>
> This new version lets you write the following XHTML subset:

Jean-Michel,

I've gotten back to a project that is using Petal::Mail and am wondering
whether there would be a possibility of using MKDoc::Text::Structured to
process the message body. Personally, I think this would make creating
emails with P::M far easier. However, it may break the XML unless we put
it inside some appropriate tag (CDATA perhaps?).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
William

--