[MKDoc-modules] Error using MKDoc::XML with Petal - splitpath

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at mkdoc.com
Sat Oct 4 10:45:38 BST 2003

Hi William,

It seems to me as two different bugs. It would be great if you could
reproduce this in two test cases, so that I can test them in both Perl
5.8, Perl 5.6, and get them both to work.

I guess that's the reason for which the latest bleeding edge Petal is
marked up as 'developer's release'. Anyway anything that strengthen the
test suite is good, so I would really appreciate if you could take the
time to do these tests.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.