[MKDoc-dev] Newsletter 'reply-to' address

Jamie Marriott jamie at burngreave.net
Thu Jan 18 10:53:09 GMT 2007

Hi,

When a user signs up for email updates, the 'reply-to' email address of
their newsletters is the one used by the Admin user. I might want to
change this to use a general email address, but without changing the
admin account email.

I think the place to do this is in the newsletter en.xml file, and I
suspect involves modifying the following code:

<From petal:content="string:${root_user/real_name}
&lt;${root_user/email}&gt;">MKDoc &lt;newsletter at mkdoc.com&gt;</From>

Is it a simple matter of just replacing this with:

<From>enquiries at domain-name-here.com</From>

Or is there there more to it than this

Jamie