[MKDoc-dev] Adding sitemap in templates

Jamie Marriott jamie at burngreave.net
Wed Feb 7 18:16:25 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've had an idea for a template that I'm currently calling 'Default Sitemap
Bottom', but I'm not sure how to create it and make it work, and would
appreciate some help.

Basically, it's a bit like the child listing template, but it also shows
grandchildren, great grandchildren etc... just like the sitemap! But doesn't
list the page you're currently on, and only lists sub pages of the section you
are in - nothing above.

I see the listing being more like the old static sitemap, albeit with
descriptions as well. Maybe later have a go at doing a 'dynamic sitemap bottom'
template!

I suspect this can be done as a template, as the functionality for the sitemap
exists - I'm just not sure how to incorporate.

Is it doo-able do you think?

Jamie