[MKDoc-dev] Formatting in descriptions

Jamie Marriott jamie at burngreave.net
Thu Dec 14 13:07:22 GMT 2006

Hi,

On our new Burngreave Messenger MKDoc website, I've noticed that text
in descriptions can be formatted in the same way as text in a text
component (with bulleted lists etc.).

However, this is not the case on the older BNDfC site. Here the
formatting just doesn't work.

As both sites run on the same server, and presumably run off the same
MKDoc installation, I'm assuming this is somehow related to information
somewhere in the templates - I'm just not sure where to find it!

Could you let me know if I'm right in thinking this? If not, what would
be the way to 'upgrade' an older site to do this, or is it not possible?

Jamie