[MKDoc-dev] Serving different content for anon and logged in users

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu May 5 11:50:14 BST 2005

Hi

We have a client who would like to have different HTML Components
displaying on the front page for logged in users and anon users, I can
think of various ways to do this but I don't know what would be the
best:

1. Add a visibility select list to HTML components (or all components?)
   something like this:

   Visibality: | Visable to everyone        |
               | Visable to logged in users |
               | Visable to anon users      |

2. Create two custom components just for this site, a Anon HTML
   Component and a Users HTML Component and set up the templates to use
   these.

I'm sure there must also be some other ways to do this...?