[MKDoc-dev] Planning for a v1.8.0 Release

Sam Tregar sam at tregar.com
Tue Feb 8 03:10:31 GMT 2005

Hello all.  I may be taking on the task of getting MKDoc v1.8.0 ready
for a first release.  Right now I'm trying to take stock of what needs
doing to make that happen.  I know (a little) about the stuff listed
here:

  http://www.mkdoc.org/bugs/unstable/

What else needs to be done?  Also, how will we know when it's ready?
One option that comes to mind would be to choose one or more live
1.6.x sites to convert.  When we can produce the same output as 1.6.x
given the same data then we're probably ready for a 1.8.x release.

-sam