[MKDoc-dev] New modifiers for template designers

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 15:15:58 GMT 2005

Hi

I have added the "structure as_html_inline:" modifier to the footnote
fragment and print template for the Publisher and Rights metadata
fields in MKDoc 1.6.

And I have added the "structure as_html_blocks:" modifier to the
Description field for the headlines component, the child listing
templates, the sitemap and the search results page.

I though about using a modifier for descriptions from RSS imports but I
think this is perhaps best done as a customisation as needs be for sites
since that want it because it's probably only going to be RSS feeds from
other MKDoc sites that will have descriptions that have been marked up
with MKDoc structured text...

Are there any places I have missed that should also use these modifiers?