[MKDoc-dev] Bug with the Poll Component in 1.6

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 11:14:18 GMT 2005

Hi

I have just committed some fixes so that the Poll Component works with
the default front page templates (this displays the poll in a box in the
left hand column) but I can't immediately see how to fix another bug...

After a poll has completed it is supposed to display the results but
this doesn't happen -- it doesn't display at all after the end data has
been past. It appears that true:self/is_stopped; is never true?