[MKDoc-dev] Change to sub html in flo::editor::Text

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sat Sep 25 18:22:22 BST 2004

Good morning,

On 25/9/04 at 5:53 PM +0100, Chris Croome <chris at webarchitects.co.uk> wrote:

>I think you probably wanted this to be on list, perhaps we should
>change the reply-to headers for the list...?

Yes, I did mean for it to be on list. Changing the reply-to headers would be
my choice, but I also understand arguments for they way it is setup now. I
could also just remember to check addresses on messages before I send them.

>Great! I'll get this applied on Monday morning (no cvs commits can
>be done from outside our office at the moment).

No rush here, since I've already got the change.  :-)

Charlie

--
   Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
   PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia