[MKDoc-dev] Where is the line between flo::editor::* and flo::plugin::*?

Bruno Postle bruno at webarchitects.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 23:28:28 BST 2004

On Sun 17-Oct-2004 at 18:18 -0400, Sam Tregar wrote:

> Thanks, this is very useful information.

There is a terrible lack of documentation for hacking the code, I
need to put this kind of stuff on the web.  Last week we created an
MKDoc-1.8 site for this, though it is quite empty as yet:

    http://www.mkdoc.org/

> >   AND if the PATH_INFO matches '(.*).headlines.rss$' - It serves an
> >   RSS-1.0 view of all the sub-documents of the requested document
> >   (so an MKDoc site has as many RSS feeds as there are documents
> >   with sub-documents).
>
> Should this RSS feed be modified to show upcoming events?

Not to the existing RSS-1.0 feed, this should be a separate plugin
with a different URI and template.  There is also likely to be some
extra DC/RDF/RSS stuff applicable to events in the future - Chris
will know how this should appear.

--
Bruno