[MKDoc-dev] Translators needed!

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 12:39:34 BST 2004

Hi

There is still some work that I have to do to make all the MKDoc 1.8
templates work with the new translation system but I think it is at the
stage where we need a translation or two to test with (and we should
also set up a 1.8 web site somewhere for people to try it out and test
translations etc) so I have written a brief how to document:

- Translate MKDoc Templates
  http://mkdoc.com/docs/howto/translate/

Is anyone on this list able to help by translating MKDoc into another
language? The French translation is part done already but there are not
any others so far.