[MKDoc-dev] 1.8 modules list, what about a Bundle:MKDoc?

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 10:52:59 GMT 2004

Hi

The MODULES.TXT list in 1.8 is not so great since it contains modules
that are part of Perl itself, like Encode, it has lots of duplication
and it also doesn't have MKDoc::Auth listed.

A while ago I created a Bundle::MKDoc for Jean-Michel to add to CPAN but
I don't think he liked it so he didn't -- is this worth revisiting?

It would make installing the depandancies easier I think if there is
just one CPAN module to install and then this pulls in everything
else...