[MKDoc-dev] MKDoc 1.8 on Fedora 3

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 17:32:06 GMT 2004

Hi

On Mon 15-Nov-2004 at 12:23:45PM -0500, Sam Tregar wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Chris Croome wrote:
>
> > However I'm having problems building apache 1.3.33 and mod_perl 1.29, I
> > have raised this on the mod_perl list:
> >
> >   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.mod-perl/15742
>
> Looks to me like the build went fine but the tests aren't working.  My
> experience with the mod_perl test suite has been spotty, but it never
> seemed to indicate real problems.

OK, I tried ignoring it and installing (I'm installing apache over
the top of an old working apache so I have the old config file) but
it dosn't work:

  Syntax error on line 952 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
  Invalid command 'PerlRequire', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
  /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

This is line 952:

  PerlRequire /usr/local/mkdoc-1-8/startup.pl

So I think that the mod_perl stuff isn't working...