[MKDoc-dev] HOWTO Add a New Document Component to MKDoc

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 11:26:21 GMT 2004

Hi

On Tue 09-Nov-2004 at 10:18:55 -0500, Sam Tregar wrote:
> I've finished the first draft of a tutorial on creating a new MKDoc
> component.  Attached is an HTML copy, the POD source and four images.
> Take a look and let me know what you think.

This is great :-)

> Perhaps it can be posted on mkdoc.org somewhere?

Sure, would you like to do it? If so sign up for an account and we can
give your account editor rights (this goes for anyone who wants to
contribute to the site), or I could do it for you.

Also TPJ was in contact with Bruno asking about a possible atricle on
MKDoc and it appears to me that what you have done would probably work
quite well for them, perhaps you should contact them and suggest it?

All the best