[MKDoc-dev] Updated Events Component Patch

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Mon Nov 8 12:10:19 GMT 2004

On Sun 07-Nov-2004 at 15:02 -0500, Sam Tregar wrote:

> I've added a couple final bugfixes, one to address removing
> time-ranges from documents and one to handle document deletion.  This
> patch is against the mkdoc-1-6 branch.

The patch rolls-back a couple of template changes Chris has made
recently (mainly templates/fragments/menu/en.html), I can sort all
this out when I apply it.

You found a minor lib::sql::DBH bug, I need to apply the fix to the
replacement MKDoc::SQL module.

> The code is now complete and, as far as I can tell, bug-free.  Let me
> know if you find any problems I've missed.

I thought there might have been a bug related to daylight saving.
The clocks went back an hour here last weekend, but timerange
components created in 'summertime' setting dates in 'wintertime' are
properly normalised to UTC in the database, great.

I'll give the patch some testing tomorrow, sorry for the late
response, I've been away for 10 days and won't be back in the office
until tomorrow.

--
Bruno