[ecohost-mail1] Problems with mail1.ecohost.coop should now be resolved

Chris Croome info at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Sep 18 13:16:50 GMT 2013

Hi

We are very sorry about the problems that there have been with
mail1.ecohost.coop over the last few days.

The server it was running on has been having ongoing hardware problems
but the service has now been moved to another server while we resolve
the issues with the hardware.

In case this is the first time you have heard from us, Ecohost
Co-operative merged with Webarchitects Co-operative earlier this year
and all the services are now being provided from our data centre in
Sheffield and are powered by Good Energy.

Also to remind you that there are two web interfaces for your email:

- SquirrelMail https://mail1.ecohost.coop/

- Horde https://mail1.ecohost.coop/horde3

As well as POP3, IMAP and SMTP on the usual ports, we suggest you use
the ports which offer encryption:

- IMAP SSL Port 993

- POP3 SSL 995

- SMTP TLS Port 465

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/
+44 114 276 9709