[ecodis-host-a] Problem with host-a.ecodis.net server

Chris Croome info at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 14:43:36 GMT 2014

Hi

You have been added to the ecodis-host-a email list because we think you
have a website hosted on host-a.ecodis.net, if this isn't the case
please feel free to remove yourself using the form at the bottom of this
page:

We are very sorry to inform you that the server is currently down
following a reboot after a kernel upgrade, we are not sure why it hasn't
come back up and are trying to bring it back up as soon as possible.

We are Very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this unsheduled
downtime.

All the best

Webarchitects Co-operative
http://webarchitects.coop/