[CPS] New pamphlet: Our City is NOT FOR SALE

Dexter mail@centre-public.org.uk
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 09:18:00 +0100

--MS_Mac_OE_3116395081_243764_MIME_Part

New Publication

=8COur City is NOT FOR SALE: The Impact of National, European and Global
Policies=B9, published by the Centre for Public Services and Newcastle City
Council Trade Unions. It is a timely analysis of the effects of the
government's modernisation programme using Newcastle as a dramatic example.

The A5 56 page pamphlet covers:

The councils track record and current position
The Government=B9s modernisation agenda
Regeneration and Going for Growth - new privatised communities?
Consultants move in on Newcastle
The corporatisation of the city: The challenge to democratic accountability
and local control=20
The implications of privatisation and marketisation of public services
The European and global context
An alternative modernisation strategy for Newcastle and nationally.

Price =A35.00

We are offering the following rates for bulk purchases:

5 copies        =A320.00

10 copies        =A335.00

Centre for Public Services
1 Sidney Street
Sheffield S1 4RG
Tel 0114 272 6683
FAX 0114 272 7066
Email mail@centre-public.org.uk
www.centre.public.org.uk

--MS_Mac_OE_3116395081_243764_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>New pamphlet: Our City is NOT FOR SALE</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><BR>
New Publication<BR>
<BR>
 <B>=8COur City is NOT FOR SALE: The Impact of National, European and Global =
Policies=B9</B>, published by the Centre for Public Services and Newcastle Cit=
y Council Trade Unions. It is a timely analysis of the effects of the govern=
ment's modernisation programme using Newcastle as a dramatic example.<BR>
<BR>
The A5 56 page pamphlet covers:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><UL><LI><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><B>The councils track record =
and current position &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<LI>The Government=B9s modernisation agenda
<LI>Regeneration and Going for Growth - new privatised communities?
<LI>Consultants move in on Newcastle
<LI>The corporatisation of the city: The challenge to democratic accountabi=
lity &nbsp;and local control
<LI>The implications of privatisation and marketisation of public services=20
<LI>The European and global context
<LI>An alternative modernisation strategy for Newcastle and nationally. <BR=

</B></FONT></UL></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><B><BR>
Price =A35.00<BR>
</B><BR>
We are offering the following rates for bulk purchases:<BR>
<BR>
<B>5 copies &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=A320.00<BR>
<BR>
10 copies &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=A335.00<BR>
</B></FONT><BR>
Centre for Public Services<BR>
1 Sidney Street<BR>
Sheffield S1 4RG<BR>
Tel 0114 272 6683<BR>
FAX 0114 272 7066<BR>
Email mail@centre-public.org.uk<BR>
www.centre.public.org.uk<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3116395081_243764_MIME_Part--