[MKDoc-dev] [BUG] translated fragments get cached in last accessed language

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Thu Mar 10 18:00:53 GMT 2005

This is a Petal bug.  Basically if I enable the Petal cache and do
something like this:

  my $a = new Petal (file => 'foo', base_dir => 'bar', language => 'en');
     $a = new Petal (file => 'foo', base_dir => 'bar', language => 'fr');

..Petal continues to use 'en' templates.

Either the memory or disk cache will cause the problem, which
explains why Chris was having to both restart apache and delete the
petal_cache_* files.

I don't really have the time to track this down just now (new baby
etc..), so I've added some tests that demonstrate the problem to
Petal CVS:

  http://lists.webarch.co.uk/pipermail/mkdoc-commit/2005-March/000722.html

--
Bruno