[MKDoc-dev] [BUG] 1.6 automatic hyperlinking, conflict between URIs and child doc titles

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 15:37:06 GMT 2005

Hi

If you have a text component with this in it:

  http://mysql.com/

Then this code is generated:

If you then create a child document with the title MySQL then this is
the generated code:

Ie "http://" is a hyperlink to mysql.com and "mysql" is a link to the
child document and ".com/" is not hyperlinked... weird...

Bruno tells me that what is supposed to happen is the above but in
addition ".com/" should be hyperlinked to mysql.com ... But this seems
like a *really* odd thing to want to do...

I think that MKDoc should not try to hyperlink child document names in
the middle of URIs...