[MKDoc-dev] [BUG 1.8] glitches in http authentication scheme

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Thu Jan 6 11:15:46 GMT 2005

If I go to log-in to an MKDoc-1.8 site, I am presented with a
password dialog for "MKDoc/Auth".

I can log-in fine, but maybe I want to select "Use password manager
to remember this password".

It doesn't matter how I log-out (closing the browser or using the
logout functionality), next time I log-in MKDoc refuses to accept the
stored password combination and I have to re-enter the username and
password combination manually.

This is with Firefox, but the problem doesn't exist with MKDoc-1.6.

--
Bruno