[MKDoc-dev] [1.8] [BUG] Hyperlinking fails across tag boundaries

Bruno Postle bruno at mkdoc.com
Thu Dec 9 11:48:18 GMT 2004

If I create a Html component with this content:

..and a Link component with this Title:

    URI Name

MKDoc-1.8 fails to render the page with this internal server error:

    parse_error: Is this XML well-formed? (could not find closing
    tag for "<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang="en-gb"
    i18n:domain="mkdoc" xml:lang="en-gb"
    xmlns:i18n="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/i18n" dir="ltr">") at
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/MKDoc/XML/TreeBuilder.pm line
    131.

MKDoc-1.6 is ok, it simply doesn't hyperlink the html.

I believe this bug is related to this existing MKDoc::XML related
bug:

  http://lists.webarch.co.uk/pipermail/mkdoc-dev/2004-December/000205.html

--
Bruno